How I was Pressured to be Silent
by Reza Pahlavi's Savaki Agents
چگونه ساواکی های رضا پهلوی تلاش کردند این قلم را ساکت کنند
1. On July 4, 2005, I was hired by VOA. On February 15, 2007, I had my first TV interview at VOA about how to neutralize IRI Internet filtering:
2. Next day, Mr. Reza Pahlavi's agents posted the following attack on me at their Sarbazekuchak blog:
3. VOA had a second and last TV interview with me in November 2007 about Futurism which became highly popular:
4. One of Mr. Reza Pahlavi's Savaki agents came to VOA the next day to silence me for good. He spoke with Ms. Sheila Ganji who was the Director of VOA at the time (Sheila's husband worked at Mr. Reza Pahlavi's Secretariat). The Savaki agent also spoke with Dr. Kambiz Mahmoudi who was the Editor-in-Chief at VOA at the time. Ms. Sheila Ganji and Dr. Kambiz Mahmoudi can verify the identity of that Savaki agent of Prince Reza Pahlavi. The Savaki agent requested my interviews to be stopped immediately and also my employment with VOA to be terminated. I contacted a friend Dr. Shaheen Fatemi and asked him to help me. He was kind and called Dr. Kambiz Mahmoudi and the result was that my contract did not terminate but I never had any more interviews for the next 4 years that I still worked at VOA until my contract was not renewed for 2013 by an Islamist Reformist who consolidated power at VOA thanks to President Obama.
5. During all the 8 years I worked at VOA as a contractor, although I was a capable journalist, for 8 times, they refused to give me a permanent position because of the pressure by Mr. Reza Pahlavi's Savaki agents who had a lot of influence in VOA and they tried their best to silence me because they saw me as a challenge to Mr. Reza Pahlavi's desire to return the monarchy to Iran. A simple proof about my qualifications as a journalist is that with no support and with all these enemies, they needed my work for 8 years but I also created Iranscope site in my leisure time with a zero dollar budget and VOA has a $75 million budget but they can be compared in their impact by any unbiased analyst, otherwise Mr. Reza Pahlavi's Savaki agents and Islamic Regime's intelligence would not keep cyber attacks on my site.
6. FBI can verify all this information. My employment records at VOA can be verified by IRS because I paid taxes every year. So if VOA says I did not work there, they are lying which is a crime and IRS records show that I worked at VOA from July 2005 to January 2013 eight hours a day, six days a week.
7. Mr. Pahlavi's Savaki agents in the USA are the reason I did not have insurance all those 8 years because I did not get the permanent position due to their pressure although I was highly qualified as a journalist and the permanent positions were offered to people way below my qualifications. Not having insurance, my wife lost her right hand because she had RA and we could not afford the necessary medical treatment. Also in this old age, I am not receiving any retirement benefits for those 8 years of my work at VOA.
8. Mr. Reza Pahlavi is responsible for what happened to me at VOA and also his Savaki agents have bad-mouthed me, calling me Islamic Republic agent when talking to US agencies which has hurt my chances to secure a job in Washington DC. I ask FBI to investigate me and them and make the judgment about the lies they have spread about me. Numerous people in the Iranian opposition know me and such statements would not fly among the Iranian opposition. The Savaki agents have used their secret channels to US authorities to hurt those who disagree with the return of monarchy to Iran and I am one of those people. They only like republican Iranians who are lukewarm to the return of monarchy.
9. Their bad-mouthing about me has also hurt my family members who have applied for jobs in the DC area and Mr. Reza Pahlavi is responsible for what has happened to my family members because most jobs in the DC area are government-related just like VOA, and such accusations especially when one is from Iranian descent, can cause the loss of job opportunities. Being in the opposition, we are not much of a financial help to our family and thanks to these agents of Mr. Pahlavi, he has added to the plight of my family members too.
10. Mr. Reza Pahlavi's organization in the Washington, DC area is run by former Savak agents and they are unhappy that in the last 25 years, on the Internet, I have talked about Savak atrocities during the Shah's regime and all this, is their revenge on me and my family. Their agents in different forums still write intimidating calculated insults below my articles to instigate profanity to justify their attacks on me and others, who strongly disagree with attempts of Mr. Reza Pahlavi to take power in Iran by using the United States.
11. I have sent open letters to Prince Reza Pahlavi many times with no change in his behavior just like the Islamist Regime of Iran and Shah's regime before that (1). None of the issues I have raised have anything to do with Mr. Reza Pahlavi's private space and are all in the public space. Contrary to Mr. Pahlavi's Savaki agents, I never divulge in people's private lives which is the concern of only them and their family.
Hoping for a democratic and secular futurist republic in Iran,
October 20, 2018
1. Mr. Reza Pahlavi, Your Savaki
Supporters have again Started Internet Attacks in the US
آقای رضا پهلوی دوباره ساواکی های هوادار شما در آمریکا حمله اینترنتی آغاز کرده اند