A Question for
Jon Gambrell about Interview with Prince Reza Pahlavi
سؤالی از جان گمبرل درباره مصاحبه او با رضا پهلوی
* Three months ago on April 9, 2017, Jon Gambrell who works with the Associated Press, reported of his interview with Prince Reza Pahlavi in Dubai, and said Mr. Pahlavi calls for "replacing clerical rule with a parliamentary monarchy" (1) but the video of parts of the interview he published with his report, did not include this statement of Prince Pahlavi (2).
* On the same day, i.e., on April 9, 2017, this author published an article and asked Prince Reza Pahlavi about the difference of what Jon Gambrell had reported of his position on monarchy and what Mr. Pahlavi had been claiming all these years (3). Mr. Pahlavi was absent from the press for about a month, and afterwards, in all his interviews since that time, he has repeated his regular position about monarchy, and to this day, he has not offered any response to the question of this author, which was also asked by a few other journalists.
* Jon Gambrell follows Iran's politics very closely, and even last week, on June 29, 2017, he published an article in ABC News, about the newly published CIA documents about 1953 coup, which is very accurate (4).
* The request for Mr. Jon Gambrell is to publish the part of video interview with Prince Reza Pahlavi where Mr. Pahlavi calls for "replacing clerical rule with a parliamentary monarchy," and if there is no such evidence, Mr. Gambrell needs to apologize for creating a misunderstanding. Iranian people are not supposed to wait 64 years to learn about the truth in this matter!
Hoping for a democratic and secular futurist republic in Iran,
Sam Ghandchi, Editor/Publisher
July 2, 2017
1. Jon Gambrell: Iranís long-exiled prince wants a revolution in age of Trump
2. A Youtube of Reza Pahlavi's interview published
with Jon Gambrell's article
3. Prince Reza Pahlavi, you Must Officially
Apologize to Iranian People for Today's Deception
شاهزاده رضا پهلوی، شما باید رسماً برای خدعه امروز
از مردم ایران عذرخواهی کنید
4. US quietly publishes once-expunged papers on
1953 Iran coup
Reza Pahlavi & MKO are U.S. Liability in Iran
انحلال سلطنت و مجاهدین راه پایان جمهوری اسلامی